Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Having Kids This Year ...


I’m having kids! Finally! I know you have all been murmuring about me. 31. Good-lookin'. Knows how to cook. Decent capacity for nurturing. Why is she messing around and not busy reproducing? Well the time has come for me to give of my life to help the younger generation … just not quite the way you may have had in mind.

This year I want to help kids – LOTS of kids! (Maybe some grown-up people too.) And my plan is to do so while getting healthier. I’ve always been a little, um, big-boned. Besides that, I’m tired a lot, and my pants don’t fit anymore, and I’ve had about enough. I have a plan and I want you to hold me to it. Are you willing to follow my journey, stand beside me and help make a difference for kids in need? 

As I go through this health transformation you will have the opportunity to sponsor me, based on results, with proceeds going to help kids who need some serious help. Of course you don’t have to sponsor any of my health challenges, but I think it could be kind of fun – like fantasy football or something. AND together we’ll be healing the world.

For the first quarter of 2011 I’m being my best to help an amazing organization called Stand Up for Kids. They have facilities in 39 states (plus D.C.) and they reach out to help and support homeless children and teens right here in the United States. You wouldn’t believe how many kids live on the street with no home. How tragic …  In Orange County California – home of Disneyland - 26,000 children are homeless right now. Please help me raise funds toward their goal to begin a Stand Up for Kids center in Orange County. Click HERE to donate toward this amazing cause!


No comments:

Post a Comment