Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Lightning Fast

Sunday I set my alarm for 5 minutes before a morning call, and from then on just jumped from one thing to the next. The whole day disappeared - mostly eaten up by my phone and laptop. I had determined to go to the gym. My Sunday workout is usually the longest, often 2 hours. I slid in the front door of the gym at 5:45pm (Still on the phone) and the manager stopped to remind me that the doors close at 6pm.

I ended my call and determined to get as many reps in as possible. Amazingly, I finished my entire arms routine (2 sets each of six exercise) just in time. I actually walked out 1 minute early! It may not have been the best strategy for muscle growth, but I did everything in good form, so I think it was a lot better than nothing. And I learned a valuable lesson. My gym visit doesn't have to be a laborious 2-hour misery. Most of that is just me wasting time! I'm liking the lightning fast workout regimen. But I'd like to hear your thoughts on the pros and cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment